An allocation assignment is an application to trade or move water from one licence to another, between your licences or selling water through a broker.
- Form 71 for surface water assignment - buy and sell water within a regulated river system under the Water Management Act 2000
- Form 71 for groundwater assignment - buy and sell water within a groundwater source under the Water Management Act 2000
- Water order form for single access licences (PDF 82.8 KB)
- Water order form for multiple licences (PDF 97 KB)
- How to complete a water order form (PDF 312 KB)
- Application for a Financial Statement on a Water Licence (DOC 87.8 KB) - use this form when you need to make settlement adjustments for the sale of your water access licence or for the sale of water from your water access licence.
- Request for Water Account Statement (PDF 154 KB) - use this form to confirm your water account balance in megalitres (MLs) on your water access licence. This form gives us permission to provide your solicitor, conveyancer, real estate agent or water broker with this information. We are able to provide you with water account statements covering the past two years. If you require water account statements covering more than the last two year period, please submit a GIPA application form below.
- Request for Special Meter Reading (PDF 154 KB) - use this form for legal and real estate purposes.
GIPA - Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- S91I application form (PDF 56.2 KB) - authority to take water while metering equipment is not operating properly or is not operating.