iWAS - Internet Water Accounting System
iWAS allows you to:
- Enter and amend water orders
- Place bulk water orders
- Place meter readings
- Edit your account details
- Download water account statements
- View announcements
- View and download the allocation assignment register
- Create a master account allowing customers to link other customers to their iWAS account
- 24 hour access, seven days a week
Who can access iWAS?
All registered State Water regulated river and groundwater customers.
How to register online
- Go to the registration page on our website.
- Enter your customer number which can be found on your water account statement.
- Enter the activation code (account number on your invoice).
- Enter the temporary password IWAS00 (zero/zero)
- Read and tick the terms and conditions box.
- Go to the Login page.
- Enter customer number.
- Enter registration password.
- Log in.
You must enter the password used for registration and then create a new password. Your password must contain at least six (6) characters and include numerals and letters for enhanced security.
- Call - 1300 662 077. Our Customer Information Officers will post you a letter with all of the details you need to register - your customer number and activation code.
- Email - customer helpdesk
- Website - iWAS troubleshooting