iWAS - Internet Water Accounting System
iWAS allows you to:
- Enter and amend water orders
- Place meter readings
- Edit your account details
- Download water account statements
- View announcements
- View and download the allocation assignment register
- 24 hour access, seven days a week
- Create a master account allowing customers to link other customers to their iWAS account
Who can access iWAS?
All registered State Water regulated river and groundwater customers.
First time users
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your customer number which can be found on your water account statement.
- Enter the activation code (account number on your invoice).
- Enter password as per your letter. (IWAS00)
- Read and tick the terms and conditions box.
- Go to the Login page.
- Enter customer number.
- Enter registration password.
- Log in.
You must enter the password used for registration and then create a new password. Your password must contain at least six (6) characters and include numerals and letters for enhanced security.